College Goals (Fall 2011)
To fulfill its mission, the College has established the following goals:
- To provide high quality academic courses and programs that prepare a diverse student population to achieve its educational, employment and enrichment goals.
- To engage learners in an environment that develops their knowledge and skills in critical thinking, information and technology literacy, effective communication and enhances their awareness of civic responsibility and cultural diversity.
- To establish public and private partnerships and provide programs and services that support and serve our county’s educational, economic, civic and cultural needs.
- To promote student growth and development by providing comprehensive and innovative academic and support services.
- To offer opportunities to learn with a dedicated and diverse faculty and staff who value excellence in teaching, service to students, creative collaboration and continuous improvement.
- To build and maintain safe, accessible and sustainable facilities that support the learning environment.
- To identify, secure and allocate resources that advance the strategic priorities of the College.