Students may take the Placement Test at the Middletown or Newburgh campus. Students must bring valid photo ID and should arrive 30 minutes prior to testing to allow time to pay the fee and sign in. Refer to our "About Placement" page for more information about this test.
Pay before you go to the Testing Center:
- Middletown: You must visit the Bursar (Shepard Student Center) and pay the fee before heading to Testing Center.
- Newburgh: You must visit Student Services Central (Kaplan Hall) and pay the fee before taking the test.
Shepard Student Center
Testing Center - Room 225
- Phone: (845) 341-4030
Student Services Central, Room 110
- Phone: (845) 341-9502
- Admissions Home
- Prospective Students
- Degrees, Programs & Certificates
- Accepted Students
- Placement Testing
- Health Professions
- Honors Program >
- Veterans >
- Tuition, Financial Aid and Scholarships
- Programs for High School Students
- Visit SUNY Orange
- Admissions Forms
SUNY Orange Office of Admissions,
115 South Street Middletown, NY 10940
†Admissions forms are hosted by Signup4.
Viewbook hosted by issuu.com