Applications for the Fall 2015 semester will be coming shortly!
***Important Notes Regarding the Health Professions Programs***
- All students must submit an application each year they wish to be considered for admission into a Health Professions program.
New (Freshman and Transfer) and Returning (Readmit) applicants must also complete an application to the college
- Where applicable, students must complete a Pre-Admission Seminar and submit Observation Form and essay (valid for 3 years).
- Students can ONLY submit a Program Application for one Fall Health Professions program. Students interested in Nursing, must choose either Day or Evening.
All admission requirements must be complete and submitted by:
- February 1st (All Fall semester programs except Nursing/LPN II)
- June 1st (Nursing/LPN II - Newburgh Campus) **Fall Start**
- October 1st (Spring Nursing - Newburgh Campus and Nursing/LPN II - Middletown Campus) **Spring Start**
- Once accepted, students must complete a physical examination which includes a Tuberculosis screening and drug test. Students must also complete a criminal background check.
- Please note, all clinical and professional courses in the Health Professions programs meet during the day with the exception of Evening Nursing (4-10pm).
All Health Professions programs are competitive and have a limited number of seats. Please refer to the list below regarding how many seats are available for each program:
Dental Hygiene: 20
Medical Laboratory Technology: 18
Nursing (RN) - Day: 96
Nursing (RN) - Evening: 32
Spring Nursing (RN in Newburgh) - Day: 24
Occupational Therapy Assistant: 24
Physical Therapist Assistant: 24
Radiologic Technology: 24
***Please note, admission and department requirements are subject to change each academic year. Although students may meet the requirements for a Health Professions program, admission is not guaranteed.***
- Admissions Home
- Prospective Students
- Degrees, Programs & Certificates
- Accepted Students
- Placement Testing
- Health Professions
- Honors Program >
- Summer College Readiness Program >
- Veterans >
- Tuition, Financial Aid and Scholarships
- Programs for High School Students
- Visit SUNY Orange
- Admissions Forms
SUNY Orange Office of Admissions,
115 South Street Middletown, NY 10940
†Admissions forms hosted by Qualtrics
Viewbook hosted by issuu.com