The Academic Advising department is looking to hire three students for Peer Advisor positions in Middletown and Newburgh. Peer Advising is an opportunity for students who enjoy helping others and want to gain experience in leadership, public relations, office assistance and student services. Learn more about the position and application process on our Peer Advising Program page. Applications are due by October 17, 2014.
Advising & Registration Dates
Important Dates for Spring 2015 Advising & Registration - check back soon for updates!
Go to our Prepare to Meet an Advisor and Advising Resources pages to:
- Prepare for your advising session
- Check our office hours and walk-in/ appointment schedule
- See if you are eligible to register online
- Learn how to use Banner: how to look up classes, register online, find your assigned advisor, etc.
- Mission & Goals
- RATE Your Advising Experience† >
- Hours/Staff Information
- Continuing Student Advising
- New Student Advising
- Advising Resources
- Student Success Workshops
- Ask an Advisor
- Personal Counseling at the Wellness Center >
- Peer Advising Program
- Transfer Advising
- Veteran's Affairs
Shepard Student Center
Student Services Central
† Advising Survey hosted by SurveyMonkey.com