SUNY Orange Catalog
The Catalog contains information on College Policies, Services and Course Descriptions only (see detailed list below). This catalog is updated less frequently than the Course Listings.
The sections are as follows. (These are PDF documents. See the plain text version below.)
Latest Catalog Updates and Revisions (April, 29 2014)
Catalog Individual Sections (Updated August 2014)
- About SUNY Orange (coming soon)
- Tuition, Financial Aid, Scholarships
- Registration Information - Academic Policies And Procedures
- Student Services
- Learning Assistance Services
- Academic Degrees and Programs
- Course Descriptions
- Academic Calendar, Directions, Map, Index
You can also access the SUNY Orange Catalog in its entirety by clicking on the link below:
- Indexed Adobe PDF (2013-2014 - Full Version) - 9/25/2013 - (Please note JRTEP Programs have been updated in the revision above)
- Plain Text (2013-2014 - Full Version) - (Please note JRTEP Programs have been updated in the revision above)
NOTE: Please make sure that, in addition to this catalog, you consult with your advisor.
Academic Policy Manual
The Academic Policy Manual is the statement of regulations that the college develops for the facilitation of the teaching and learning process. The Academic Policy Manual can be found on the Academic Affairs website.