Instructions for Day of the Program
- The program will be held in the Physical Education Building located on East Conkling Ave. in Middletown, NY. It is important that you arrive by 5:30pm as the program begins promptly at 6:30pm. The program lasts about 2 hours.
- All students are encouraged to wear proper attire.
- Students may want to give their coats and belongings to their parents/guests due to the tight space in student seating.
- Students should proceed to their school district’s area (signs will mark each district).
- Sign in with your liaison (he/she will be wearing a SUNY Orange name badge). Remove the card with your name from the chair. Hold on to it as you will be asked to hand this card to the college personnel before you cross the stage.
- During the program, each school district will be asked to proceed to the stage. Hand your card to the college personnel reading names, proceed across the stage and return to your seat.
- All Certificates of Recognition will be mailed to your school to be distributed by school personnel.
Seating for student guests is located in the bleachers on both sides of the stage. The first two rows and the chairs in front of the bleachers are reserved for the disabled and the elderly.
Superintendents and VIP's
Please sign in with our college’s representative at the table located outside the doors to the program area. It is important that we know you are here! After signing in the college representative will give you a name tag and direct you to your reserved seats.
There will be a table located outside the doors to the program area for you to pick up a name tag. A college representative will direct you to your reserved seats.
- Award Recipients
- School District Information
- Student Information
- Instructions for Day of the Program
- Directions to SUNY Orange
- Contact Information