Share |

Back to Current Announcements


The Seminar/Conference/Workshop Authorization Form and instructions for completing the form can be found on the "P" drive under the area of the VP for Administration and on the Employee Tab in the Portal listed under "Frequently Requested Forms and Information."

When traveling for college related work, there are two options: car rental or mileage reimbursement. You may rent a vehicle from Enterprise Car Rental or use your personal vehicle and submit a voucher for mileage reimbursement. The college will only pay for the most cost effective travel cost to a work related destination.

For further information on mileage reimbursement, please contact the Business Office.

Ronnie Galletly
Administration & Finance