The Official Health Plan Marketplace: Shop. Compare. Enroll.
Access to low-cost, quality health plans for all New Yorkers is here. Welcome to New York State of Health, the official health plan marketplace. Call or go online to find a quality, low-cost health plan that's right for you. You may also qualify for health care coverage from Medicaid or Child Health Plus through the Marketplace. Anyone can apply here. Sign up today for coverage that begins January 1, 2014. For more information please visit New York State of Health or call 1-855-355-5777.
Welcome to The Wellness Center!
Join an Online Research Study & Earn Up to $45.00!
You will be paid for answering online surveys whether you stop smoking or not!
You may be eligible to join if you are:
- A Community College student
- at least 18 years old,
- and ready to quit in the next 3 months!
CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP! (External site)
Phone: Project Coordinator (585) 276-6243
Wellness Center Locations and Hours
Location: George F. Shepard Student Center
Hours: Monday to Friday - 8:30 am to 4:30 pm
Location:Kaplan Hall - Room 322
- Tuesdays, 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Thursdays, 9:00 am - 4:30 pm
- alternating Fridays, 9:00 am - 5:00
SUNY Orange Is a Tobacco Free Campus
Effective Jan 1, 2014, the college's new smoking policy bans the use of tobacco products on the College’s campuses, except in:
- any College-owned and numbered parking lot (Middletown)
- the plaza/patio area between the Tower and Maple buildings (Newburgh)
- the First Street entrance to the campus promenade (Newburgh)
Want to quit? Stop by the Wellness Center for a free Quit Kit, visit the New York State Smoker’s Quitline,
or call 1-866-NY-QUITS
- About Us
- What to Expect at the Wellness Center
- Insurance Information
- Health & Wellness Education
- Immunization Information
- Sexual Assault Prevention and Reporting
- Health Professions Physical Requirements
- Where to Find CPR Classes
- Access to Health Care
- Health and Wellness Resources
- Faculty and Staff Guidebook
- What to do in an Emergency
- Severe Weather Resources